Your favorite daytime TV host is back! The Wendy Williams show premiered season four on September 10, so we got to sit down with Wendy who filled us in on what’s coming up! Season four includes a new studio, a ‘tweet and greet’ segment for Wendy to connect with fans, an embrace on many new topics and many more guests! Wendy has been called a “breakthrough in daytime” by The New York Times. Her show’s been renewed by Fox through 2014, and we could not be more excited. So, we wanted to hear all about it and all about what Wendy had to say about love, relationships, and of course —Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.
1. What are you currently working on? Do you have any exciting news to share?
The new season has started. We’ve extended ‘hot topics,’ which our ‘Wendy Watchers’ love! Last Friday, we did our first round-table discussion, a wrap-up of the week’s topics. It was a little loud, a little messy, but that’s our show!
2. What’s your favorite romantic movie and love song?
Ahh, I’m not really a romance movie kind of girl! For me, it’s not about the movie, it’s about the scene. I like scenes with strong women, who pull up their boots and get back out there! As for love song, when they come on, I change the radio station!
Read more at YourTango
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 11 Forgotten, Familiar and Favorite Faces From Some Of Our Favorite Spike Lee Joints
- Nothing Dries Up Panties Faster Than A Man With Bad Grammar
- So You Don’t Want To Get Married Because It’s Hard Work And Sacrifice, Isn’t Everything Else In Life?
- Kim K. And I Have Something In Common: I Don’t Want To Be A Crazy Cat Lady Either!
- “Don’t Be Talkin’ Crazy About Me”: K. Michelle Says These Days She’s About Her Business
- Magazine Cover Curse: 9 Couples Who Shared Their Love With Us And Ended Up Yesterday’s News
- From Dropping It Like It’s Hot To Oscars: 10 Celebrities Who Got Their Video Vixen On Before Making It Big (Fellas Too!)