New music time! Or at least, new music videos.
Both Chris Brown and Azealia Banks released new music this week, and the contrasts in the tracks are pretty big. Brown dropped, “Don’t Judge Me,” with a pretty emotional video that featured the artist portraying an airman for the army who is taking on a dangerous suicide mission to save the planet. I will say that at first I thought the video was random, but by the end, I was kind of pulled in to all the drama. Plus, I think this is one of the best Breezy tracks I’ve heard in a looooong time. The whole fast-paced pop thing is cool, but when he slows it down and just sings, he can create some definite bangers.
Azealia Banks, on the other hand, showed off her NYC stomping grounds in a black-and-white clip shot by Clarence Fuller. The video is a basic feel-good one where she dances around and flirts with the camera while telling a fella she wants to be his “La-la-la-laaaady.” The lyrics are inaudible at times, but it’s still a dance-worthy track. I love the way this chick mixes hip-hop with a house groove. Musically, she can do no wrong in my book so far. As for her Twitter conduct on the other hand…uh, no comment.
Check out both videos and let us know what you’re thinking!
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 11 Forgotten, Familiar and Favorite Faces From Some Of Our Favorite Spike Lee Joints
- Nothing Dries Up Panties Faster Than A Man With Bad Grammar
- So You Don’t Want To Get Married Because It’s Hard Work And Sacrifice, Isn’t Everything Else In Life?
- Kim K. And I Have Something In Common: I Don’t Want To Be A Crazy Cat Lady Either!
- “Don’t Be Talkin’ Crazy About Me”: K. Michelle Says These Days She’s About Her Business
- Magazine Cover Curse: 9 Couples Who Shared Their Love With Us And Ended Up Yesterday’s News
- From Dropping It Like It’s Hot To Oscars: 10 Celebrities Who Got Their Video Vixen On Before Making It Big (Fellas Too!)