K.Michelle on Her Beef With Tamar: “I Wish Miss Piggy The Best of Luck”
K. Michelle has stepped on a number of toes since she joined the cast of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. Whether she was beefing with her co-stars or other reality stars, she’s never afraid to speak her mind. She brought that same candidness to our exclusive interview with her. See what she had to say about everybody from Rasheeda’s husband Kirk to Tamar Braxton.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 11 Forgotten, Familiar and Favorite Faces From Some Of Our Favorite Spike Lee Joints
- Nothing Dries Up Panties Faster Than A Man With Bad Grammar
- So You Don’t Want To Get Married Because It’s Hard Work And Sacrifice, Isn’t Everything Else In Life?
- Kim K. And I Have Something In Common: I Don’t Want To Be A Crazy Cat Lady Either!
- “Don’t Be Talkin’ Crazy About Me”: K. Michelle Says These Days She’s About Her Business
- Magazine Cover Curse: 9 Couples Who Shared Their Love With Us And Ended Up Yesterday’s News
- From Dropping It Like It’s Hot To Oscars: 10 Celebrities Who Got Their Video Vixen On Before Making It Big (Fellas Too!)