Whoopi, Whoopi, Whoopi.
Whenever Ann Coulter is around you know an argument is sure to pop off. Add Whoopi Goldberg and the rest of the ladies of “The View” to the mix and you have a full-blown case of fireworks. Yesterday, the always controversial republican stopped by the daytime talk show to discuss her new book, “Mugged,” but what Whoopi, Sherri, and Joy really wanted to know was why she always has something ridiculous to say about black people in her attempt to discredit democrats.
Ann had barely gotten through four sentences before Whoopi had to interrupt her and plainly ask what I’m sure 99% of viewers were wondering: ”What are you talking about?”
“Oh you know what, hold up Ms. Coulter, please stop. Please stop,” Whoopi added. “If you are going to talk about race, at least, at least, know what you’re talking about.”
Coulter then asked, “What Don’t I Know,” to which Whoopi replied:
“Well tell me what you know about being black. Your facts are a little shaky. I mean, you’re saying that because liberals have abandoned black people now—what? I don’t get it. I don’t understand.”
And that was just the beginning. Before long, Joy, Sherri, and even Barbara had to ask Ann what the heck her purpose is — in life. What’s even more hilarious than the bickering is the fact that Elizabeth left her girl all out there to fend for herself. Ain’t no love for a republican on “The View.” Check out the clips if you didn’t see her appearance yesterday. What do you think?
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 11 Forgotten, Familiar and Favorite Faces From Some Of Our Favorite Spike Lee Joints
- Nothing Dries Up Panties Faster Than A Man With Bad Grammar
- So You Don’t Want To Get Married Because It’s Hard Work And Sacrifice, Isn’t Everything Else In Life?
- Kim K. And I Have Something In Common: I Don’t Want To Be A Crazy Cat Lady Either!
- “Don’t Be Talkin’ Crazy About Me”: K. Michelle Says These Days She’s About Her Business
- Magazine Cover Curse: 9 Couples Who Shared Their Love With Us And Ended Up Yesterday’s News
- From Dropping It Like It’s Hot To Oscars: 10 Celebrities Who Got Their Video Vixen On Before Making It Big (Fellas Too!)