MN: What were the first 5 steps you took to get Shea Radiance off the ground once you knew you would move your products out of your home and turn them into a business?
- Registered our Brand Name and Logo
- Worked on perfecting branding and packaging
- Looked for wholesale and retail outlets to carry the products
- Focused on developing a social media platform by Blogging, Facebook and Twitter
- Quit my day job to focus all my energies on making the business successful
MN: What is the most exciting thing that has happened for the Shea Radiance brand so far?
FA: So many exciting things have happened for Shea Radiance, but the most exciting event to date is having the hair care products in 300 Target Stores.
MN: What’s next for the Shea Radiance brand?
FA: To continue to develop beautiful and innovative products to meet the needs of our customers
MN: What advice would you give to other aspiring entrepreneurs?
FA: Follow your dream–pay the full price so you can get the full reward. Don’t give up!