Before moving in with a best friend, you sit down and think about all the reasons you would and wouldn’t make good housemates. You think about what changes you’ll have to make in order to keep the peace. You think about what quirks of theirs you’ll have to become more comfortable with. For some reason, couples don’t give that much attention to detail when considering moving in together. Fusing your life with somebody else’s will never be seamless, but mentally preparing yourself for the change can help fend off that panic moment of, “Ah! What have I done?!” So, be ready for this.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Protests Take Place In More Than 30 States, In More Than 170 Cities On Tuesday, Blocking Major Highways, Tunnels And Bridges
- “It Definitely Set Us Back”: New Yorkers Share Their Thoughts On The Grand Jury Decision, Ferguson And The Value Of Black Life
- Mike Brown’s Friend Who Was With Him The Day He Was Killed Speaks On His Disappointment With The Grand Jury Decision
- “We Are Still Being Lynched”: Ferguson Activists, Business Owners And Residents Speak On Grand Jury Decision, Chaos That Followed
- “F**k The Police”: Protests Erupt Nationwide Over Indictment Decision, Including ‘Die-Ins’ And Marches Blocking Highways
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural