Behind all the catch phrases, cat fights and the domestic violence incident is a really talented woman named K. Michelle. She sings, she writes she performs. In the first part of our exclusive interview with K. Michelle, Madame Noire sat down with her to talk about something that we rarely hear her speak about: her career.
More on Madame Noire!
- From Dropping It Like It's Hot To Oscars: 10 Celebrities Who Got Their Video Vixen On Before Making It Big (Fellas Too!)
- Name It & Claim It: The Importance of Speaking Your Dreams and Desires Into Existence
- It’s Women Like Kiana Howell And Makeeba Graham Who Make It Hard For All Of Us To Get Through Security At The Airport
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Does Makeup Really Matter To Men?
- When It Comes To The Magic Stick, Does Size Really Matter?
- Magazine Cover Curse: 9 Couples Who Shared Their Love With Us And Ended Up Yesterday's News
- Wait, How Did You Get That Role? 14 Of The Crappiest Casting Calls in Black Films and TV