From The Grio
A group of Kansas highschoolers express their displeasure for Michelle Obama’s new 850-calorie school lunches in a YouTube parody entitled “We are Hungry.”
Under the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act – inspired by the first lady’s Let’s Move! campaign – lunch meals for 9th through 12th graders are now limited to 850 calories. As the singing students appear weak and collapse during the video, they argue that the new limitations don’t provide enough food for fast-growing students or student athletes.
Read more at The Grio
More on Madame Noire!
- Wait, How Did You Get That Role? 14 Of The Crappiest Casting Calls in Black Films and TV
- What’s Up With The Egg Freezing Reality TV Fad?
- Magazine Cover Curse: 9 Couples Who Shared Their Love With Us And Ended Up Yesterday’s News
- Cute Baby Alert: See Diana Ross’s New Grandbaby, And Kimbella’s Growing Baby Girl, Bella!
- Romantic, Cheesy or Somewhere In Between? 7 Corny Moves People Think Are Romantic
- I Know You Didn’t Just Say Dutch: Why Women Should NOT Split The Tab On A First Date
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By