Thank goodness someone was watching over Nick Gordon and Bobbi Kristina when they were involved in a pretty nasty car wreck Sunday night, which according to TMZ may have stemmed from an argument between the couple. As the site tells it:
The black 2012 Camaro [involved in the crash] belongs to Bobbi’s boyfriend Nick Gordon – and according to sources close to Bobbi, Nick was driving Sunday night in Alpharetta, GA … with Bobbi in the passenger seat … when the accident happened.
The details surrounding the accident are unclear, but we’re told the couple had been arguing at the time of the crash — and Nick’s Camaro was the only car involved. No one was injured.
After the accident, the car was missing the front right tire, the front bumper was torn off, and the airbags were deployed — but somehow it got back to Bobbi and Nick’s apartment.
Cops went to the apartment soon after the accident for a noise complaint, but no one answered the door.
According to the incident report, officers saw the car parked outside the apartment with its hazard lights on — and it appeared it had been driven in a damaged state.
We’re told the accident is currently under investigation. Calls to Bobbi’s people were not returned.
From the look of the couple’s timeline, it would appear Nick’s Camaro was the only thing damaged during their reported lover’s quarrel, with Bobbi tweeting in the wee hours of the morning:
“Good note all, all a good night ;; Xxo ;; @nickdgordon Xxo”
A couple of days ago, Nick’s last tweet suggested all was good with him as well, writing:
“Doing good and keeping things moving forward.”
Hopefully these two can keep their rage under control behind the wheel — and at home as well. We’re glad no one was hurt!
Check out pics of the car damage on TMZ.
More on Madame Noire!
- Wait, How Did You Get That Role? 14 Of The Crappiest Casting Calls in Black Films and TV
- What’s Up With The Egg Freezing Reality TV Fad?
- Magazine Cover Curse: 9 Couples Who Shared Their Love With Us And Ended Up Yesterday’s News
- Cute Baby Alert: See Diana Ross’s New Grandbaby, And Kimbella’s Growing Baby Girl, Bella!
- Romantic, Cheesy or Somewhere In Between? 7 Corny Moves People Think Are Romantic
- I Know You Didn’t Just Say Dutch: Why Women Should NOT Split The Tab On A First Date
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By