For this week’s installment of “Cute Kid Alert,” we’re keeping it short, and strictly baby. Of course, news spread last week that Diana Ross’s daughter, Chudney Ross, gave birth to her first child, Callaway Lane, on September 19. This is her first child, and diva Diana’s second grandbaby. Ross decided to share her little girl with her fans and friends via Facebook, saying, “We are so excited to welcome Callaway Lane to the world! She was born on September 19, 2012 at 6:40pm and weighs 7 lbs 8 oz!” Callaway is her little lady with husband Joshua Faulkner, and the alert baby and her ornate hat is just toooooo adorable!
Also in cute baby news, Kimbella shared more photos of her daughter, Bella Monroe, the little cutie she had with rapper Juelz Santana. She was born in July and is already getting big! Kimbella posted photos of her daughter playing around with her son, Juelz, and the darling baby being held by her uncle. Ca-ute!
And lastly, the Bosh family is using this downtime to spend as much time together as possible. The Miami Heat star snapped photos with his little girl, Trinity, and his son, Jackson. His wife, Adrienne, also shared photos of the ever-growing, always cute Jackson in his Hawaiian-Tropic ‘fit. What a happy baby!
I hope these cutie patooties brightened up your day, because they are absolutely adorable to us!
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Soul Food”
- Did You Know? 14 Black Celebrities Who Adopted or Were Adopted
- Just Another Thing That Gets Better With Age: Why It’s NOT Impossible To Make New Friends As You Get Older
- Is There A Right Way To Demand A Paternity Test?
- I Know You Didn’t Just Say Dutch: Why Women Should NOT Split The Tab On A First Date
- Where Are They Now? 8 Sassy And Silly Sidekicks From Some Of Our Favorite Black Sitcoms
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By