First Look At JoJo On Season 2 Of VH1’s “Couples Therapy”: I Was Drunk When I Proposed To My Wife
Season 2 of VH1’s “Couple’s Therapy” is getting ready to kick off and the network already has my attention just looking at the line-up of troubled couples slated to appear on the show.
The five lucky pairs — or unlucky depending on how you look at it— are Alex McCord and Simon van Kempen from the “Real Housewives of New York”, Shayne and Nik Lamas-Richie a celebrity blogger and former “Bachelor” contestant, rapper Too Short and his wife Monica Payne, Jodeci’s JoJo and Tashaunda “Tiny” Hailey, and 52-year-old Doug Hutchison who is married to 17-year-old Courtney Stodden.
From the supertrailer VH1 just released, it appears JoJo may be the most troubled cast member this season, as his issues go beyond his marriage to his health which is heavily affected by his alcoholism. His wife pleads with the singer to stop drinking, while he admits that he was drunk when he proposed to her. I’m sure you can see how that wouldn’t exactly start the pair off on the right foot to marital bliss.
The premiere episode of the second season airs next Wednesday, October 3 at 10pm. Check out the trailer and tell us what you think. Will you watch?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Soul Food”
- Did You Know? 14 Black Celebrities Who Adopted or Were Adopted
- Just Another Thing That Gets Better With Age: Why It’s NOT Impossible To Make New Friends As You Get Older
- Is There A Right Way To Demand A Paternity Test?
- I Know You Didn’t Just Say Dutch: Why Women Should NOT Split The Tab On A First Date
- Where Are They Now? 8 Sassy And Silly Sidekicks From Some Of Our Favorite Black Sitcoms
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By