It took me a while to warm up to avocado. I distinctly remember my first introduction being someone scooping it out of it’s shell and eating it like ice cream. My face nearly turned as green as the avocado itself. But after doing some research and learning all the wonderful benefits of this amazing food, it’s become a big part of my diet. And not only does it contribute to a healthy diet, but it can also be used externally in mixtures, moisturizers, and masks to keep hair and skin beautiful. Read it. Try it. Love it. Embrace the avocado! For all the recipes, choose a ripened avocado that has a dark green skin and has give–but not mush–when you press it, for easy mixing. If it’s still bright and has no give, you can set it in a paper bag on your counter and let it ripen for a day or two.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
- Must Watch: Black Mothers’ New Year’s Resolutions For America
Should Lying To Get Sex Be Considered Rape? 8,591 Shares
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural