Last week we published part one of our story gleaned from our interview with world-renowned performer and activist Wyclef Jean.
In that piece our focus was on getting the entire Lauryn Hill story out in the open as the section that deals with the Fugees break up is the most talked about chapter of his new book “Purpose: An Immigrant’s Story” thus far.
In this installment I talk to Wyclef about his would be presidential campaign in Haiti, how that dream fell apart and what’s next up on his plate.
More on Madame Noire!
- Make It Last Forever…Not! Why Couldn’t These Couples Make It Work?
- No He Didn’t! That Time My Friend Got Dumped Over Something Extra Stupid
- WANTED! Stars We Haven’t Seen In A Minute!
- Do You Have Bad Relationship Karma? Here’s How to Shake it…
- Predicting The Future: How To Tell What Your Man Will Be Like in 10 Years
- Where Are They Now? 8 Sassy And Silly Sidekicks From Some Of Our Favorite Black Sitcoms
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By