You know what they say, women can’t get along with each other and men and women can’t just be friends. So that kind of limits the friend pool. We all know men with a whole bunch of girlfriends and women who roll with nothing but dudes. But the question is, do you trust these types of people? Would you date someone, a heterosexual someone, who only had friends of the opposite sex? We posed this question to a few people on the street? See what they had to say.
More on Madame Noire!
- Make It Last Forever…Not! Why Couldn’t These Couples Make It Work?
- No He Didn’t! That Time My Friend Got Dumped Over Something Extra Stupid
- WANTED! Stars We Haven’t Seen In A Minute!
- Do You Have Bad Relationship Karma? Here’s How to Shake it…
- Predicting The Future: How To Tell What Your Man Will Be Like in 10 Years
- Where Are They Now? 8 Sassy And Silly Sidekicks From Some Of Our Favorite Black Sitcoms
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By