I’m going to let you in on a little secret, Mitt Romney is white. Crazy, right? I mean I thought everybody knew that but it appears the machine behind the Republican presidential candidate thought they could mask some of that whiteness with a little thing known as a bad spray tan job to win the confidence of Latino voters during an appearance on Univision Wenesday night.
Honestly, the thought of someone who thought this look was a good idea running the country scares the mess out of me because that man was looking a few shades short of the tan mom trying to convince Latino Americans he’s the right brown-skinned man for the job. You know, and not the other guy with the permanent brown skin who’s actually a minority. Folks are shallow when it comes to voting, but they’re not quite that shallow. They probably thought since so many black people said they voted for Obama because he’s black, Latinos would vote for Romney if he appeared brown. FAIL.
What’s even more hilarious is that the horrible orange color stops right at Mitt’s neck, revealing his true lily white skin. This might be a true sign of crunch time because the Republicans are laying it on extra thick–literally.
By the way, here’s Romney on a regular day. What do you think of his Univision “appearance?”
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 8 Sassy And Silly Sidekicks From Some Of Our Favorite Black Sitcoms
- Finding Food In Your Bra And 6 Other Big-Breasted Girl Problems
- Do We Allow Men To Be The Fathers We Ask Them To Be?
- True Story: I Dated A Man With Horribly Bad Breath And Lived To Write About It
- True Life: My Birth Control Gave Me Crazy Side Effects
- Nobody Likes A Negative Nancy: Are You Optimistic About Dating?
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By