After appearing alongside her sisters on WEtv’s hit original series, Braxton Family Values, Tamar Braxton is set to break off into her own limelight, alongside husband Vincent Herbert, in the aptly titled series, Tamar & Vince.
Aiming to keep viewers entertained with her sassiness, the 10-episode spinoff revolves around the couple’s rigorous schedule of balancing their three year marriage in addition to a wide variety of career driven goals.
During a recent interview with the Huffington Post, we caught up with the singer-songwriter as she opened up on the new series and recording her as-yet-untitled Streamline/Interscope Records release.
After landing success with Braxton Family Values, what inspired you and Vince to do your very own spin off show?
Well the number one thing would be the fans. They really wanted to know who Tamar really is, and how does Vince put up with this loud mouth, opinionated young woman? And then the network wanted us to do the show. At first we were like, “I don’t think so.” It took a lot, but then we decided to do it, because we felt it was necessary to show all sides of us.
Read more at BlackVoices
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? 8 Sassy And Silly Sidekicks From Some Of Our Favorite Black Sitcoms
- Finding Food In Your Bra And 6 Other Big-Breasted Girl Problems
- Do We Allow Men To Be The Fathers We Ask Them To Be?
- True Story: I Dated A Man With Horribly Bad Breath And Lived To Write About It
- True Life: My Birth Control Gave Me Crazy Side Effects
- Nobody Likes A Negative Nancy: Are You Optimistic About Dating?
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By