In this episode we'll show you how simple it is to install a new faucet for your bathroom vanity!
- Delta Classic 4 in. Centerset Mid-Arc Bathroom Faucet / Store SKU # 865122
- Husky 12 in. Adjustable Wrench / Store SKU # 831332
- GE 2.8 oz. Silicone II Kitchen and Bath Clear Caulk / Store SKU # 469301
- Homewerks Worldwide Universal Connector Kit x 20 in. Faucet Supply Line / Store SKU # 703387
- Pegasus Estates Towel Ring in Heritage Bronze / Store SKU # 861360
- Home Dynamix Avalon Brown/Blue 19-2/3 in. x 31-1/2 in. Polypropylene Striped Bath Mat / Store SKU # 17391
- India Ink Prescott Dispenser in Bronze with Topaz Cut Glass / Store SKU # 156298
- India Ink Prescott Waste Basket with Topaz Cut Glass in Bronze / Internet # 203133852
- India Ink Prescott Toothbrush Holder in Bronze with Topaz Cut Glass / Internet # 203133830
Here's how to do this project:
Before you start, make sure your water supply lines at the sink or at your home’s main supply are shut off, and disconnect the supply lines and the waste trap from the sink.
Apply bead of silicone on gasket
Position the faucet and gasket on the sink. Ensure to hand tighten the nuts.
Make connection to the water lines using a half inch IPS faucet supply line.
Now install the pop up connection. Be sure to install the pop up connection according to manufacturer's instructions.
Now remove aerator and turn faucet handles all the way on.
Finish the assembly and tighten the connections.
When assembly is complete, turn on the hot and cold water supplies and flush water lines for one minute.
WANT MORE HOME SAVVY? WATCH THESE EPISODES
- The Savvy Search for a New Host
- Episode 1: Style Your Home With a Summer Window Box
- Episode 2: The Perfect Outdoor Grilling Party
- Episode 3: Dust It Off And Try Again? Tips for Updating Vintage Furniture
- Episode 4: It's Handled! How to Create An Olivia Pope Inspired Ambience in Your Home!
- Episode 1: How to Install a Bathroom Vanity
- Episode 2: How to Install a Bathroom Faucet
- Episode 3: How to Save Money on Your Home Energy Bills
- Episode 4: Home Decor Tips
- Episode 5: How To Decorate For The Holidays
- Episode 6: How to Light Your Home For The Holidays