*There’s nothing like a movie that gives you a good ol’ feeling after a good ‘ol cry – and that’s what the new film “Unconditional,” starring Michael Ealy evokes.
This isn’t Ealy’s first starring role, but may be the first of this kind for him. This isn’t the Michael Ealy who played ‘Dominic’ in the hit film “Think Like A Man” – yes the searing blue eyes are present, the million dollar smile gleams, however this Michael Ealy delivers a performance that far exceeds that of the romantic lover boy that women have come to swoon over.
Ealy stars alongside Lynn Collins as the real life ‘Papa Joe Bradford’ in a film that follows what happens when an unsung hero collides with a friend from his sordid past by way of a tragic event. That unexpected encounter sets their lives on journey that reveals that no matter the circumstances, hope and love can be found in the most unexpected places.
“Unconditional” is the first movie from Harbinger Media Partners, LLC. Founded in 2009 by Jason Atkins (CEO) and J. Wesley Legg (COO). Harbinger creates and produces high–‐quality theatrical films to inspire moviegoers to pursue God and serve others. However this film, given its roots, might surprise you. It doesn’t beat you over the head with a heavy handed message as much as it leaves you with a sense of seeing that there is light where it may only appear dark.
Read more at EurWeb.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Do I Tell Him The Sex Is Wack?
- Bypass The Bitter: How To Get Over Your Relationship Gracefully
- True Story: I Dated A Man With Horribly Bad Breath And Lived To Write About It
- Lady Jaguars: 10 Famous Women Who Attended Spelman College
- “Baby Hair, Don’t Care”: Andrea Kelly Says If She Could Leave R Kelly, You Can Walk Away Too
- The Thirst Files: She Pulled A Disappearing Act, I Got Desperate