It was a Friday night in Detroit. (I know, just keep reading)
Me and the homie decided to take in a bit of the nightlife in ‘the D’. (I KNOW! Just stay with me on this one)
So, there I was. Standing in the middle of a packed “club” (in my head I just used 2-finger air quotes) wearing a simple ensemble: leggings, tall boots, a fitted top, and some fun accessories. I thought I wore my outfit well, but it was no competition for the attire surrounding me. Everywhere, in every color and in every size were women in what I like to call ‘don’t bend over’ dresses. Dresses so short that if she bends over…. yep, you know.
Read more at HelloBeautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Do I Tell Him The Sex Is Wack?
- Bypass The Bitter: How To Get Over Your Relationship Gracefully
- True Story: I Dated A Man With Horribly Bad Breath And Lived To Write About It
- Lady Jaguars: 10 Famous Women Who Attended Spelman College
- “Baby Hair, Don’t Care”: Andrea Kelly Says If She Could Leave R Kelly, You Can Walk Away Too
- The Thirst Files: She Pulled A Disappearing Act, I Got Desperate