Chad Johnson has given his first interview since the breakdown of his relationship with Evelyn and subsequent divorce. Last night, Showtime aired the former Ochocinco’s interview with James Brown on “Inside the NFL,” and during the segment he talked about how he’s basically trying to do better.
“I’m trying to find out how can I channel my anger when I’m in situations to where I would pop off,” he said adding that he’s taking anger management classes — for the second time now. ”I think what I need to do is work on Chad.”
James asked Chad if he thought he was cut from the Miami Dolphins totally because of the domestic incident and not because of his lackluster performance during training and Chad responded:
“That was the reason. There’s no need to blow smoke up my A**.”
Yesterday, Chad and Evelyn’s divorce was finalized and Chad confirmed the story Evelyn has been telling since the domestic altercation, which is that she’s had no interraction with her now ex-husband since he headbutted her August 12. He told James Brown the two aren’t on speaking terms at all.
“There’s nothing I can say to her because she’s already heard it all … what can I say … actions speak louder than words and this is the time for me to show action.”
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know They Dated (Part IV)? 14 Celeb Couples We Were VERY Surprised By
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: How Do I Tell Him The Sex Is Wack?
- Bypass The Bitter: How To Get Over Your Relationship Gracefully
- True Story: I Dated A Man With Horribly Bad Breath And Lived To Write About It
- Lady Jaguars: 10 Famous Women Who Attended Spelman College
- “Baby Hair, Don’t Care”: Andrea Kelly Says If She Could Leave R Kelly, You Can Walk Away Too
- The Thirst Files: She Pulled A Disappearing Act, I Got Desperate