Angela Simmons Celebrates Her 25th In Style
After taking in New York Fashion Week, over the weekend, Angela Simmons celebrated her 25th birthday with a black- tie birthday party at the Martin Lawrence Art Gallery in Soho, NYC. The heiress to the Simmons rap throne and family empire has made a name for herself as a fashionista, designer and socialite. Angela partied with close friends and family at the intimate party, which of course included celebrity attendees like Tika Sumpter, Rev Run, Russell Simmons, Ty Hunter, Vanessa Simmons, and a special birthday song by Roc Nation newbie, Bridget Kelly. As just one of many celebrations we’re sure, Angela started her birthday off the right way, as yesterday the 18th was her actual birthday.
Read more at styleblazer.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Okay, I’ll Submit. But Are You Ready To Love Me? (You Know, Like Christ Loved The Church)
- An Open Letter To The Almighty Goatee
- It’s Not About You Boo: Times When Your Sensitivity Gets In The Way
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “How Stella Got Her Groove Back”
- “Girl, You’ve Got a Big ‘Ol Juicy Booty!” 7 Ways Men Hurt Their Chances With Women
- The Danger Of Marrying For Practical Purposes: Why I Think Those Who “Settle” Are Potential Cheaters
- The Thirst Files: She Pulled A Disappearing Act, I Got Desperate