If you watch Vh1′s “Hollywood Exes,” you know that Andrea Kelly has catch phrases for days. She’s consistently entertaining and oh so real. Madame Noire caught up with our favorite member from the cast to talk about how women in reality tv can indeed get along, what her ex, R Kelly, has to say about her being a part of the show and what she’s got in the works.
More on Madame Noire!
- Okay, I’ll Submit. But Are You Ready To Love Me? (You Know, Like Christ Loved The Church)
- An Open Letter To The Almighty Goatee
- It’s Not About You Boo: Times When Your Sensitivity Gets In The Way
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “How Stella Got Her Groove Back”
- “Girl, You’ve Got a Big ‘Ol Juicy Booty!” 7 Ways Men Hurt Their Chances With Women
- The Danger Of Marrying For Practical Purposes: Why I Think Those Who “Settle” Are Potential Cheaters
- The Thirst Files: She Pulled A Disappearing Act, I Got Desperate