Dear Gay Best Friend,
I’m in a relationship with this guy. We’ve been together for 6 years. Living together for a year. My problem is we were both married up until May. That’s when I got my divorce. We were supposed to be getting divorces at the same time. I did, however, he didn’t. Every time I bring the subject up it’s an argument and I’m wrong. I’m thinking about just picking up and leaving. I’m 45-years old and I feel like I’m wasting my time. But, 6 years is a lot of time invested. Should I pick up and leave? – Tired Of Waiting
See what everybody’s favorite gay best friend has to say about this situation on Hello Beautiful.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making Of “How Stella Got Her Groove Back”
- I’ll Be Moving On: How I Stopped Ugly Crying And Reminiscing And Finally Got Over Him
- “Girl, You’ve Got a Big ‘Ol Juicy Booty!” 7 Ways Men Hurt Their Chances With Women
- What’s The Statute Of Limitations On Blaming Your Childhood For Your Actions As An Adult?
- Lessons From A Recovering Addict: How I Got Over My Past Loves
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Stop Searching For Him
- Is Ryan Gosling Singing Jodeci!? 9 White Celebrities And Their “Blackest” Moments