You know how some celebrities refuse to badmouth others, even when people try to coax them into it? Tamar Braxton is not one of them. During an appearance on “Anderson Live” to promote her new spinoff, “Tamar and Vince,” Anderson Cooper totally baited the outspoken Braxton baby sister into a discussion on hair weave, starting with the most offensive wearer of all, Nicki Minaj. Anderson asked what she thought of Nicki’s technicolor weaves, and though Tamar tried to preface her response with admiration for the rapper, she still went in.
“Well listen, I love Nicki, everybody loves Nicki. I love Nicki and I feel like I can speak about it because I’ve had a couple of bad wig moments myself. That is an atrocity. Okay, ain’t nobody got time for that. Neon hair?”
LOL at a couple of bad wig moments, although I must say, Tamar’s soft blonde waves are pretty on point in this segment. As for Nicki’s hair, I have to agree with Tamar’s next statement:
“Put that back in the box and put her upstairs boo.”
Bless her extra heart.
After going in on Nicki, the convo turned to the combination of faux hair atop Tamar’s head and she went in on somebody else for tweeting and asking what type of weave she wears. Apparently that’s a no-no in weave culture? Once they got past the hair weave killing, Anderson also managed to show a clip from Tamar and Vince’s new spinoff which airs in two days on WETV.
Check out the segments here. How are you feeling about Tamar’s appearance on “Anderson Live?”
More on Madame Noire!
- Is Ryan Gosling Singing Jodeci!? 9 White Celebrities And Their “Blackest” Moments
- Handle That For Me! Why I Want Him To Plan The Dates
- You Already Know Black Don’t Crack:15 Female Celebs Who Are Over 40 But Don’t Look It
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “Real Chance of Love”
- Are You A Rebound Queen? How To Tell If You’re Moving Too Fast…
- An Open Letter to My Single Sistas: Stop Searching For Him
- Ways to Wear Wine: Fall’s Hue Du Jour