Isa Rahman (pronounced Ee-suh Ramen) is my kind of chocolate folks, and I’m not just saying that because I’m hungry and haven’t had dinner yet *stomach growls violently.* The Alabama born and raised cutie who is 6″2 with an exciting size 12 shoe (and you know why that’s exciting) has been making waves over the last few years for his regal photos and carved out abs you could cut a finger on. He’s modeled in Fashion Week shows and done ad campaigns for everybody from the Gap to Macy’s, but what this brother really needs is an underwear campaign! He’s absolutely delicious! And he’s got a deep chocolate-y voice…yummmm! Take a peek at one of our favorite black male models.
More on Madame Noire!
- When The Shoe Don't Fit, You Have To Quit! The Worst Celebrity Foot Offenses
- You Have 0 New Messages: Signs It's Time To Re-Vamp Your Online Dating Profile Now
- Do It Now! 10 Steps To Fighting Procrastination
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Don't The Smart, Successful Men Date Black Women?
- Gizmos, Gadgets, And Games That Kept Us Entertained Back In The Day
- Breathe, Stretch, Prioritize: How To Be More Productive At Work
- Plastic Surgery And Skin Bleaching: Celebrities Who Took It Too Far
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN