We sat down with acclaimed soul songbird, Elle Varner, and she shared her affinity for NYC’s fashion and music scene, and why she’d choose cute combat boots over designer heels any day. Don’t miss her sweet acapella rendition of “Refill” at the end of the clip!
Check out the video on StyleBlazer.com
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: Something Crazy Happened At The Club…
- Overusing The B-Word: Is Bullying A New Catchphrase?
- The Bald And The Beautiful: 11 Sistahs Who Make Us Want To Do A BIG Chop
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “Real Chance of Love”
- Gossip, Betrayal and Lies: Are Women Really Meaner To Each Other Than Men Are?
- Nails Done, Hair Done, Everything Big? What Men Love and Don’t Care About When It Comes To Your Appearance
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Kim K. Pulls High Profile Men Despite Her Sexual Past