Lil Webbie must not be getting it like he used to in Louisiana because times are so hard he allegedly robbed a woman for, get this, $340. What kind of ratchet amount of cash is that?!
As TMZ tells it:
According to a police report filed in Baton Rouge, LA, Webbie is accused of attacking a woman inside a Chase Suite Hotel early this morning after being banned from the premises – kicking her down two sets of stairs before swiping her purse and stealing $340 in cash.
The details surrounding the altercation are unclear.
According to the report, Webbie was arrested on the scene at approximately 2:30 AM.
Webbie’s rep is completely denying the accusations, saying the rapper met the woman at a party that night but he never kicked her down the stairs or stole her money. In fact, they say Webbie did take the purse, but the money he took out of it belonged to him in the first place and that the unnamed woman is actually the thief in this situation. If that’s true, I’d be quite inclined to believe he did actually kick the chick down the stairs. Webbie is known to have little-to-no respect for women. Check his lyrics and how he was banned from “106 & Park” for getting a little too close to Rocsi if you don’t know about him.
For now, Webbie is a free man after being released on a $9,000 bond. His rep says he plans to fight the case. Let’s see how that goes.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: Something Crazy Happened At The Club…
- Overusing The B-Word: Is Bullying A New Catchphrase?
- The Bald And The Beautiful: 11 Sistahs Who Make Us Want To Do A BIG Chop
- Where Are They Now? The Women of “Real Chance of Love”
- Gossip, Betrayal and Lies: Are Women Really Meaner To Each Other Than Men Are?
- Nails Done, Hair Done, Everything Big? What Men Love and Don’t Care About When It Comes To Your Appearance
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Kim K. Pulls High Profile Men Despite Her Sexual Past