Beyonce Doesn’t Usually Email You, But She Did Today. Did You Get It?
Beyonce and Jay-Z are working overtime on their social responsibility, err, campaigning for President Obama. After we heard the Carters were throwing a rather exclusive fundraiser for the Commander-in-Chief at $40,000 a plate, Queen Bey did something rather uncharacteristic today. She emailed Obama supporters with a special contest offer to be a part of the big night.
Anyone who’s hardcore #TeamObama is used to getting emails from the president, Michelle Obama, and other leaders of the democratic party but today supporters got a unique message from Bey Bey which read:
I usually don’t email you — but I have an amazing invitation I have to share.
Jay and I will be meeting up with President Obama for an evening in NYC sometime soon. And we want you to be there!
Until midnight tonight, if you pitch in $25 or whatever you can, you’ll be automatically entered to be flown out to join us.
I’ve had the honor of meeting President Obama and the First Lady a few times — and believe me — it’s an opportunity you don’t want to miss.
Don’t worry about the airfare and hotel, it’s taken care of. And you can bring a guest.
But the countdown is on — this opportunity ends at midnight:
Can’t wait to meet you!
Excuse me one minute while I go drop my $25 in the bucket.
But seriously, for us commoners who are a few thousand short of affording a spot at this swanky event built for 100, how cool would it be to be amongst this crowd for one night? And, you know, help President Obama get re-elected. Get to clicking New Yorkers, the event is only a couple of weeks away!
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Kim K. Pulls High Profile Men Despite Her Sexual Past
- Dangling Legs & 6 Other Short Girl Problems
- Age Ain’t Nothin’ But A Number: How I Learned That Finding Love Has No Expiration Date
- Knowing The Difference Between What A Man Puts You Through And What You Allow Him To Put You Through
- #RealTalk: The Reasons Why You Attract Douchebags
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Do The Right Thing”
- Life Is Not Good: Why Nas And Kelis Need To Get Back Together