Although her forbidden fruit seems dangerously tempting, Joan Smalls’ romantic ensembles and doe-eyed expression are more Snow White than evil queen. The supermodel tempts On The Road star Sam Riley in Dazed & Confused magazine’s October issue, in an editorial that seems set in a beautiful dark and twisted fantasy. She transitions seamlessly from strong and ferocious to soft and feminine in every still, rocking Stella McCartney and a superwoman leather jumpsuit by Valentino. Joan has continually knocked it out of the park this year, and it’s been exciting to watch her work! It’s probably not best to mess with a leather clad girl with a German shepherd.
For more photos, head over to StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Kim K. Pulls High Profile Men Despite Her Sexual Past
- Dangling Legs & 6 Other Short Girl Problems
- Age Ain’t Nothin’ But A Number: How I Learned That Finding Love Has No Expiration Date
- Knowing The Difference Between What A Man Puts You Through And What You Allow Him To Put You Through
- #RealTalk: The Reasons Why You Attract Douchebags
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Do The Right Thing”
- Life Is Not Good: Why Nas And Kelis Need To Get Back Together