Been Sleeping With My Co-Worker And I’m Feeling Him, But Is He Playing Me?
Dear Gay Best Friend,
Ok, so, I’m talking to a guy, “Syd,” who I knew for about two years at work. We have always been attracted to each other physically. For some reason nothing ever developed because we were dating other people.
So, now we’ve been “talking” for about two months, and of course we’re having sex. We work in different departments but during the night shift Syd’s department always comes to our floor. I am very close to his co-workers, they constantly brag about how they “cuff girls” and how many girls they had. I never hear Syd talk that way even before we started talking. His co-workers say Syd has “Swag” and, yes, he does have a swag. A couple of people have told me that “Swag” is a smooth player.
I’m so falling for Syd because we get along so great. My friends tell me not to catch feelings for him because I might get my feelings hurt. I know this, but for some reason I am willing to take that risk. Even when I go out with other guys, it’s not the same. All I do is think about Syd. The only thing is we have this tradition where we only see each other either Monday’s or Tuesday’s. I don’t know if I should ask him where this is going because I don’t want to hear an answer that’s not acceptable. I don’t want to lose the friend relationship as well. I don’t know if Syd’s playing games with my heart. I know he has feelings for me, but not as strong as mines. HELP ME!!!. Will it last? Am I wasting my time? Should I bring up the conversation?
Read what Gay Best Friend had to say at HelloBeautiful
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Kim K. Pulls High Profile Men Despite Her Sexual Past
- Dangling Legs & 6 Other Short Girl Problems
- Age Ain’t Nothin’ But A Number: How I Learned That Finding Love Has No Expiration Date
- Knowing The Difference Between What A Man Puts You Through And What You Allow Him To Put You Through
- #RealTalk: The Reasons Why You Attract Douchebags
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Do The Right Thing”
- Life Is Not Good: Why Nas And Kelis Need To Get Back Together