It would make my heart so warm and fuzzy if 40-year-old Eric Williams would just grow the eff up already. It’s not like I wasn’t already done with him after he pulled the ultimate sucker move throwing a drink on Jen at the end of season 3 of “Basketball Wives,” and I was double done with him when he thought Chad and Evelyn’s domestic altercation was a time to take low-blow shots at Ev, but every time this clown gets on Twitter I’m reminded of why one should have to make a pledge of non-stupidity just to have an account.
For some reason, he thought a Twitter mention was the correct way to get Jen’s attention so they can proceed with the longest divorce in reality TV history ever. If you have no clue how much of a bad idea that is, check out the back-and-forth that the YBF caught.
Can we pause for a minute at the knot emoticon this fool came up with?
Every time Eric opens his mouth, whether in person or online, I have to question Jennifer’s motive for marrying this man. It’s hard to believe he has, or ever had, any redeeming quality beyond his money because his immaturity level is startling. I don’t think I’ve ever wanted two people who I don’t actually know to finally be able to say they’re divorced more than these two.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask A Very Smart Brotha: Why Kim K. Pulls High Profile Men Despite Her Sexual Past
- Dangling Legs & 6 Other Short Girl Problems
- Age Ain’t Nothin’ But A Number: How I Learned That Finding Love Has No Expiration Date
- Knowing The Difference Between What A Man Puts You Through And What You Allow Him To Put You Through
- #RealTalk: The Reasons Why You Attract Douchebags
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Do The Right Thing”
- Life Is Not Good: Why Nas And Kelis Need To Get Back Together