Whoever said that women only get dressed for women was only halfway correct. We do consider, when shopping or getting dressed, how our appearance will measure up against other women’s: is this dress unique, or have I seen it before? Will I look as slim as my super slim friends while wearing this? Do I pull off this hairstyle better than that other woman? But the only reason we do this measuring, is to determine how noticeable we will be to men. One woman standing alone in a room of men obviously is the bell of the ball. But add a bar full of ladies that spent two hours on their appearance, and you have to know what your competition is. So: what do men actually notice? And what are we just wasting our time on and, as that anonymous person put it, just doing for the ladies?
Nails Done, Hair Done, Everything Big? What Men Love and Don’t Care About When It Comes To Your Appearance
More on Madame Noire!
- That'll Do: Movie Franchises We've Definitely Had Enough Of
- At A Loss For Words? Good Topics To Talk About On A First Date
- For The Fellas: Signs A Woman May Be Totally Crazy
- Don't Knock It Until You See It: Celebs Who Were Side-Eyed For Biopics Because They Didn't "Look" The Part
- When Women Text... The Ways We Drive Ourselves Crazy Over SMS
- 15 Of The Worst Magazine Cover Photoshop Jobs in History
- 15 TV Shows With The Best Theme Songs
Mommy In Chief
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN