The Sugarhill Gang spearheaded the hip-hop movement with this rap song that gained momentum from sampling Chic’s “Good Times”.
More on Madame Noire!
- #RealTalk: The Reasons Why You Attract Douchebags
- A Note On Overanxious People Who Like To Blow Other Folk’s Relationships Up: Can We Live?!
- Are We As A People Really Better Off Now Than Four Years Ago?
- Nene Has Some Much-Needed Advice For Evelyn: “Be Quiet”
- I Used To Love Her: The Search For The Next Lauryn
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Do The Right Thing”
- We’re Listening! Oprah’s Mane Man Andre Walker Discusses The 10 Hair Products Every Woman Should Own