It was just a few years ago that Steph Jones was making headlines for dating Jordin Sparks, signing a half a million dollar deal with Ludacris’ DTP label and being featured in videos all while turning heads in the industry. But what many don’t know is that he fell on hard times after he was dropped from the label, and not even his mom or Jordin knew that he was living out of his car. He was making headlines on all of the blogs, meanwhile, he felt as though he had to continuously keep up a facade.
Steph, who now goes by his real name Garrain, recently caught up with Vibe Vixen’s VBlog and dished about his inspiring journey from being homeless while pursuing a music career to transitioning into a more fulfilling career as a health coach.
Read more at NecoleBitchie
More on Madame Noire!
- #RealTalk: The Reasons Why You Attract Douchebags
- A Note On Overanxious People Who Like To Blow Other Folk’s Relationships Up: Can We Live?!
- Are We As A People Really Better Off Now Than Four Years Ago?
- Nene Has Some Much-Needed Advice For Evelyn: “Be Quiet”
- I Used To Love Her: The Search For The Next Lauryn
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Do The Right Thing”
- We’re Listening! Oprah’s Mane Man Andre Walker Discusses The 10 Hair Products Every Woman Should Own