As someone who gets annoyed when my dinner tab comes up to $40, I can’t even imagine having the ability to shell out $40,000 to dine with President Obama and Jay-Z. But as they say, it ain’t trickin’ if you got it, and if you got it, you can attend a top-notch fundraiser for the FLOTUS at Jay’s 40/40 Club in NYC.
Page Six says the event will take place September 18 with a maximum of 100 guests gathering at the lounge to show their support for our commander-in-chief. Bey and Jay will host the intimate partay and President Obama is expected to attend a reception where supporters can also take a photo with him for a cool $12,500 pledge demonstrating that they are down for the cause.
The fundraiser will reportedly be the president’s last stop on his New York campaign circuit before the election so why not go out with a bang, right? There’s no better way to cash out of NY than with an additional $4million in his bank courtesy of some very wealthy New Yorkers and the FlOTUS’s celebrity BFFs Beyonce and Jay-Z.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Do The Right Thing”
- It’s Not Right, But I Understand: Man Murders Girlfriend After She Tells Him She’s HIV Positive
- A Word On Chilli And The Princess Complex: Prince Charmings Only Exist In Fairy Tales
- Why I Had To Unfollow Some Annoying, Rant-a-Holic Friends On Social Media To Stay Sane
- Girl You Know It’s True: Girl Codes That You May Not Have Known About
- Aren’t They Adorable? Baby Photos of 15 Of Our Favorite Black Celebs
- We’re Listening! Oprah’s Mane Man Andre Walker Discusses The 10 Hair Products Every Woman Should Own