Chris Brown is stumbling into Weezy/Lil Scrappy territory when it comes to the tattoos which are now virtually everywhere on his body except his face. TMZ peeped the new artwork Breezy has on one side of his neck which happens to be a woman’s face in the shape of a mask. And though to most people this just looks like a random silhouette of a woman, you know the rumors are already swirling about who this face may actually belong to: Rihanna.
Chris has been known to tat a lady’s face on him so you know it’s real. Remember the artwork of Karrueche Tran’s face on his arm? However when you compare the level of artsmanship on that tat, where you could actually make out Karrueche’s face, and this random sketch, it’s hard to imagine someone would recreate Rih Rih’s face like this. That could be just how Breezy likes it, which is what TMZ wants you to think with this side-by-side shot, but I just don’t see it. Neither do sources close to Chris who reportedly told the site “it’s a random woman.”
I’m more concerned with the fact that this tattoo looks poorly done and is so highly visible but it’s not my neck. What do you think of Chris’s new tattoo? In your opinion, does it look anything like Rihanna?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Do The Right Thing”
- It’s Not Right, But I Understand: Man Murders Girlfriend After She Tells Him She’s HIV Positive
- A Word On Chilli And The Princess Complex: Prince Charmings Only Exist In Fairy Tales
- Why I Had To Unfollow Some Annoying, Rant-a-Holic Friends On Social Media To Stay Sane
- Girl You Know It’s True: Girl Codes That You May Not Have Known About
- Aren’t They Adorable? Baby Photos of 15 Of Our Favorite Black Celebs
- We’re Listening! Oprah’s Mane Man Andre Walker Discusses The 10 Hair Products Every Woman Should Own