Ahhh the tongue-lashing Rihanna is back. If you follow Rihanna on Twitter or Instagram you’d know the singer is trying to find internal peace and curb her angry outbursts from the Bible verses she’s begun sharing every day, but it seems Piers Morgan was able to bring the devil all the way up out of her in a bad way the other night.
For some reason, the CNN host thought that it was a good idea to take to Twitter and express his dislike for Rihanna’s new ‘do and actually mention her after her performance with Coldplay this weekend. Bad move.
Here’s what he said after raving about the show:
PS I think @Rihanna needs to grow her hair back. Fast.
Wait for it:
@piersmorgan grow a d**k….. FAST!!!!
Am I the only one who missed that Rih Rih?
Oddly, the two quickly reconciled and Piers even asked Rihanna to appear on his CNN chat show. She obliged which made him respond:
Going to be one hell of an interview now @rihanna – bring your A-game, lady.
I suggest they don’t conduct that little chat live or someone better have the bleep machine ready. Piers just might get cussed out on national TV on his own show messing with Rihanna.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind The Making of “Do The Right Thing”
- It’s Not Right, But I Understand: Man Murders Girlfriend After She Tells Him She’s HIV Positive
- A Word On Chilli And The Princess Complex: Prince Charmings Only Exist In Fairy Tales
- Why I Had To Unfollow Some Annoying, Rant-a-Holic Friends On Social Media To Stay Sane
- Girl You Know It’s True: Girl Codes That You May Not Have Known About
- Aren’t They Adorable? Baby Photos of 15 Of Our Favorite Black Celebs
- We’re Listening! Oprah’s Mane Man Andre Walker Discusses The 10 Hair Products Every Woman Should Own