Evening Eye Candy: NFL Cutie George Wilson
The Buffalo Bills safety that is George Wilson might not be as well known as a Reggie Bush or your Michael Vick when it comes to hotties in the NFL, but he should be! With his light eyes, slick bald head and delicious lips (don’t forget about that beard), he could be a model. Maybe that’s why he’s been showing up in so many fashion editorials and music videos (“Hood Love” with Mary J Blige, “Late Nights & Early Mornings” with Marsha Ambrosius). So what exactly is this hunk of a man working with? Let’s take a look why don’t we?
Hmmm, those eyes are definitely striking, and that bone structure is pretty hot as well. I can’t say enough how much I enjoy his facial hair, I guess because I’m a sucker for that kind of stuff. The furrier the better! Well, on the face at least…
Somebody is a fashion forward brotha! And did I mention that I loved that bald head head on him? It shines in the light…
Not only is he a great safety, but he’s a great leading man as well. Was anybody else swooning during Marsha’s “Late Nights & Early Mornings” video? Delicious!
And look! He can look just as tasty in a suit and a smile as he can shirtless with his muscles rippling and abs on fire! But I do like him as near unclothed as possible *winks*
Close up and cute indeed! And I’m loving that bottom lip!
And though you’ve seen him with his fierce model face on, it never hurts to see a fine man smile. Awwww! So what do you think? Is George your cup of tea?
More on Madame Noire!
- KISS & TELL: 6 Celebs Who Just Couldn’t Keep Their Business In The Bedroom!
- Hate Baby Mama Drama? Here’s How To Avoid It
- Where Are They Now? The Cast Of Baldwin Hills!
- Color Trends: 5 Fall 2012 Hues To Wear Now
- True Life: This is How He Got Me to Go Out With Him
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Baby Boy”
- People Telling You Not To Wear Heels And 6 Other Tall Girl Problems