The Buffalo Bills safety that is George Wilson might not be as well known as a Reggie Bush or your Michael Vick when it comes to hotties in the NFL, but he should be! With his light eyes, slick bald head and delicious lips (don’t forget about that beard), he could be a model. Maybe that’s why he’s been showing up in so many fashion editorials and music videos (“Hood Love” with Mary J Blige, “Late Nights & Early Mornings” with Marsha Ambrosius). So what exactly is this hunk of a man working with? Let’s take a look why don’t we?
More on Madame Noire!
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN