First Look At BET’s Hilarious New (Un)Reality Show, “The Real Husbands Of Hollywood”
This sneak peak is so long overdue and so on time. At last year’s BET Awards, a funny sketch comedy skit was aired with Nick Cannon, Nelly, Kevin Hart, and Bobby Brown spoofing the numerous “wives” reality shows ruling the airwaves these days. In a smart move, BET decided to turn the sketch into a full-time series airing this Spring and now we’ve got our first look at what’s to come.
So far 10 episodes are on order and a number of new faces have been added to the lineup, including Robin Thicke, J.B. Smoove, Boris Kodjoe, and Duane Martin. Done right, this could be the genius hit we’ve been waiting for BET to make happen for years now. Done wrong, this will just end up just another supposed-to-be-funny sketch comedy show. Here’s hoping for the former.
Check out the sneak peak and tell us what you think. Are you looking forward to this show?
More on Madame Noire!
- KISS & TELL: 6 Celebs Who Just Couldn’t Keep Their Business In The Bedroom!
- Hate Baby Mama Drama? Here’s How To Avoid It
- Where Are They Now? The Cast Of Baldwin Hills!
- Color Trends: 5 Fall 2012 Hues To Wear Now
- True Life: This is How He Got Me to Go Out With Him
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Baby Boy”
- People Telling You Not To Wear Heels And 6 Other Tall Girl Problems