All I can think to say is brace.
Bobby Brown is something of a mess when you just read about the things he does off-camera so I can’t even imagine what it will be like to witness his everyday antics on television again. I won’t have to imagine for long though, because media outlets say another reality show with the troubled performer is happening.
The LA Times reports that BET is preparing a new project with Bobby that will revolve around the singer’s life and business. The business part isn’t what we have to worry about so much. Just this summer Bobby released another album and he also still regularly performs on tour with New Edition to pretty rave reviews. His personal life however is something of a never-ending dramedy. Bobby just recently left rehab after only three weeks for alcohol problems, his wife recently had a seizure which could signal more serious health problems, and all of this happened within two-and-a-half months of the couple getting married. None of us can forget the spectacle that was “Being Bobby Brown,” the previous reality show Bobby starred in back in 2005 on Bravo. Though Whitney was arguably the more troubled spouse at the time, I don’t think anyone wants to see a rerun of those antics with Bobby’s current wife Alicia.
Specifics about the show title, episode, and series length haven’t been announced yet but it will be interesting to see how this show fits in with others on the network, specifically the reality show Bobbi Kristina, Cissy Houston, and aunt Pat are filming for BET too. Hopefully not too many toes get stepped on. what do you think about this new project?
More on Madame Noire!
- People Telling You Not To Wear Heels And 6 Other Tall Girl Problems
- True Life: This is How He Got Me to Go Out With Him
- Where Are They Now? The Cast Of Baldwin Hills!
- Is Venus Williams Really a Sex Addict?
- When Keeping It Swirl Goes Wrong: Why Are Black People Obsessed With Interracial Dating?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Baby Boy”
- Did You Know!? 9 Our Favorite Celebs of Cuban Descent (And Some Surprises!)