Conservative pundit Ann Coulter was in her usual form last night, firing off several tweets directed at Democratic National Convention speaker Sandra Fluke and Presidents Clinton and Obama that have been roundly criticized as racist and sexist.
Fluke, the Georgetown law student called a “sl*t” and a “prostitute” by Rush Limbaugh following her Feb. 2012 congressional testimony on women’s reproductive rights, appeared on the second night of the convention, shortly before Clinton took the stage for what would be a rousing endorsement of Obama.
Shortly after Fluke picked apart Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan’s policies, Coulter tweeted, “Bill Clinton just impregnated Sandra Fluke backstage.”
“They’re spicing things up with a live abortion on stage!” Coulter later wrote, in response to a follower who called Fluke’s speech a “snooze.”
See the negative remarks Ann made about President Obama on EurWeb.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Baby Boy”
- An Open Letter To Women Who Get Dressed Up And Go To Lounges To Stand Around And Mean Mug: Stay Home!
- Ladies, Beware Of The “Homie” Box
- Just Another Sad Love Song: The Soundtrack to My Love Life
- When Keeping It Swirl Goes Wrong: Why Are Black People Obsessed With Interracial Dating?
- Z-Phi, Sooo Sweet! 11 Celeb Members of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Did You Know!? 9 Our Favorite Celebs of Cuban Descent (And Some Surprises!)