SPIN‘s final cover girl, Azealia Banks, treated her fans to a pre-Fashion Week set in Williamsburg, NYC last night. Hosted by Virgin Mobile, the issue party was a collabo-celebration with Refinery29, and the Harlem-bred rapper/fashion darling was the night’s headlining act. With locks down to her butt and clad in barely there leather, the pint-size Yung Rapunxel broke out fan faves for the homecrowd.
Check out more on her performance on StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Baby Boy”
- An Open Letter To Women Who Get Dressed Up And Go To Lounges To Stand Around And Mean Mug: Stay Home!
- Ladies, Beware Of The “Homie” Box
- Just Another Sad Love Song: The Soundtrack to My Love Life
- When Keeping It Swirl Goes Wrong: Why Are Black People Obsessed With Interracial Dating?
- Z-Phi, Sooo Sweet! 11 Celeb Members of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Did You Know!? 9 Our Favorite Celebs of Cuban Descent (And Some Surprises!)