They Were Rockin’ Those Dos: The Best Red Carpet Hair at the 2012 MTV VMAs
By now you’ve probably seen that Rihanna has once again gone short, sporting a neat, new pixie “do” at last night’s MTV Video Music Awards. RiRi’s cropped coiff looked youthful as the fresh-faced beauty made quite an entrance in a white hot Adam Selman gown at the Staples Center in L.A. before she hit the stage to kick off the evenings performances.mtv.com
There were a number of other memorable manes too. Here are pics of some of our favorite stars:
Zoe sported a tousled, asymmetrical faux bob on the red carpet to compliment her pale pink Salvatore Ferragamo minidress and black strappy sandals, for a soft, slightly mussed, but touchable look.
On the red carpet, Nicki opted for dramatic flair with a yellow and pink wig that looked flipped, teased and feathered all in one. The only thing more dramatic than her hair was her black Versace catsuit bedecked in red crystals that made the outline of a corset on her torso. Oh, and the spiked Christian Louboutins.
Alicia, whose new album “Girl on Fire” is due out in November, wore a deep side part in her hair to accentuate her blunt cut asymmetrical bob, which seemed to be a nod to the neckline of her dress.
Gabby looked gorgeous with her center part offset by soft waves falling past her shoulder and sparkled like the superstar that she is in an on-trend black and gold sequined dress. (Kind of makes all that criticism about her hair during the London Olympic Games look rather silly in retrospect, doesn’t it?)
Who do you think had the best hair of the night? Who did we miss?
More on Madame Noire!
- People Telling You Not To Wear Heels And 6 Other Tall Girl Problems
- True Life: This is How He Got Me to Go Out With Him
- Where Are They Now? The Cast Of Baldwin Hills!
- Is Venus Williams Really a Sex Addict?
- When Keeping It Swirl Goes Wrong: Why Are Black People Obsessed With Interracial Dating?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Baby Boy”
- Did You Know!? 9 Our Favorite Celebs of Cuban Descent (And Some Surprises!)