Last week we told you that the reality show, “Chrissy & Mr. Jones” is going to replace the now defunct “Ev & Ocho.” In the process, we also showed you a clip from the upcoming series, which will showcase the lives of Chrissy Lampkin and rapper Jim Jones outside of their “Love and Hip Hop” friends (and enemies) as they try to build said lives together. In it, we saw the couple discussing Chrissy’s hopes to put baby plans on hold, and Jim’s (and Mama Jones’) disappointment at her choice. In the longer clip that has been released, we see what a full season will be like, and it includes more baby drama, relationship drama (it looks like Chrissy moves out!), and some shots of SOMEBODY’S wedding. I won’t directly assume it’s Chrissy and Jimmy’s, but after all the fuss she made over getting engaged, it would be nice if they could knock some nuptials out quickly. Anywho, check out the full trailer from their upcoming season and let us know if you’re excited to watch their drama unfold. And yes, we know that with Chrissy there can be nothing but that. If you’re down for the clowning and the love fest, you already know where to catch the show, and it premieres on Sept. 24. at 9:30/8:30c.
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know!? 9 Our Favorite Celebs of Cuban Descent (And Some Surprises!)
- That Is Not Normal! The Glorification Of Dysfunctional Relationships
- The Thirst Files: Nothing’s Wrong With A Little E-Flirting Between Two Married People, Right?
- Just Another Sad Love Song: The Soundtrack to My Love Life
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Signs He Will NEVER Be Into You
- Single Black Male: The 5 Steps to Approaching A Woman