Anthony Dickey is the celebrated hair stylist, author and creative genius behind hair rules, the book, salon and product line. A veteran in the hair care industry, Dickey discovered early on his calling for styling hair and he knew he needed to be in New York to live out this creative dream of his.
For the first 10 years of Dickey’s tenure in New York he worked as a freelance hair stylist, but it was during this time that he mastered the art of working with and understanding different hair textures. He is author of Hair Rules: The Ultimate Hair-Care Guide for Women With Kinky, Curly, or Wavy Hair, in which he dispels the myths about beauty that are deeply rooted in historical and social experiences.
Check out the video segment on StyleBlazer
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Black Male: The 5 Steps to Approaching A Woman
- Where Are They Now? 11 Singers and Rappers Who Didn’t Blow Up Like We Thought They Would…
- Signs He Will NEVER Be Into You
- OO-OOP! Did You Know These Celeb Women Are Deltas?
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- Love On Your Terms: Are Your Expectations Too High?