Terrence Howard Is About To Be a Granddaddy!
- I imagine Terrence Howard is experiencing some sort of separation anxiety right now when it comes to his daughter, Aubry. On July 21, his 18-year-old mini-me jumped the broom and married Billy Gayle, but that’s not it. Aubry is also pregnant and expecting her first child.
- The Howard University student who is taking time off from school to have her baby is reportedly in her final trimester, meaning 43-year-old papa Terrence is own his way to being Granpapy Terrence. Aubry’s time off could be a little more permanent too as she recently tweeted her preference for being a stay-at-home mother.
“I can’t stand when people tell me or my husband I should be working. If we decide that I’m going to stay home and raise our children then that shouldn’t be up for discussion. I grew up with my mom in the house always there for us and I wouldn’t have it any other way for my children.”
- Aubry is still very young and likely has no clue what she’s getting into as she embarks on motherhood but hopefully she and her husband Billy will be able to provide the best possible home for their kids. Check out a couple pics from her wedding day below.
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know!? 9 Our Favorite Celebs of Cuban Descent (And Some Surprises!)
- That Is Not Normal! The Glorification Of Dysfunctional Relationships
- The Thirst Files: Nothing’s Wrong With A Little E-Flirting Between Two Married People, Right?
- Just Another Sad Love Song: The Soundtrack to My Love Life
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Signs He Will NEVER Be Into You
- Single Black Male: The 5 Steps to Approaching A Woman