With someone as animated as Ochocino, it’s hard to tell when his antics are part of his normal over-the-top personality or a cry for help. Either way, when it comes to him getting a tattoo of Evelyn’s face and name on his leg, it is not a good look.
The saddest thing is that Chad got the tat this weekend, you know, after he headbutted Evelyn and got fired from the Miami Dolphins and lost his reality show and she filed for divorce. It seems Chad is as delusional about his marital status as Evelyn is about being the face of domestic violence because when his Twitter followers asked him why in the world would he would permanently ink the face of a woman who plans to divorce him on his body, he said:
Divorce? Child please… that’s my WIFE
I dont give a flying pretzel in skittle rainbow hell what she filed for…
Naturally, everyone decided ol’ boy has lost it, but according to him, he “never had it to begin with,” adding, “I march to the beat of my own drum, F public opinion…”
And as if professing his love for Evelyn on his body wasn’t enough, he also felt the need to do so in his Twitter bio which now reads:
Don’t follow me… I’m not perfect… I’m not a role model… I’m not into acting yet… Oh and i love all of that from the E to the N
I hope he doesn’t think that’s going to bring her back — not that it took much to get her in the first place.
We gone pray for this brotha.
More on Madame Noire!
- Did You Know!? 9 Our Favorite Celebs of Cuban Descent (And Some Surprises!)
- That Is Not Normal! The Glorification Of Dysfunctional Relationships
- The Thirst Files: Nothing’s Wrong With A Little E-Flirting Between Two Married People, Right?
- Just Another Sad Love Song: The Soundtrack to My Love Life
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Signs He Will NEVER Be Into You
- Single Black Male: The 5 Steps to Approaching A Woman