We already knew Evelyn would be making an appearance on Iyanla Vanzant’s new show on the OWN network, “Fix My Life,” but it looks like the life coach has circled back to catch up with the basketball wife in light of her latest domestic/divorce drama.
According to a news release:
Earlier this summer, Vanzant visited Miami to meet newlyweds Johnson and Lozada and explore the couple’s publicly volatile relationship. Despite Johnson choosing not to participate in the session, Vanzant and Lozada connected one-on-one and tapped into the deep-rooted anger, resentment and insecurities that have plagued Lozada.
Weeks later, after the shocking allegations of a domestic violence incident came to light, Vanzant reconnected with an emotionally raw Lozada in New York for a no-holds-barred conversation that details the eye-opening events of the night that led Lozada to file for divorce.
No holds-barred is absolutely right because in this short clip, Iyanla pointedly asks Evelyn how she went from being a thug amongst women to living in hiding inside of a hotel after marrying Chad. This clearly is not like the soft Nightline interview we saw the actual football wife give ABC on Friday. Evelyn’s two-part special will air on OWN September 15 and 22 at 10p. Here’s a preview of the interview as well as a look at what Iyanla has in store for the rest of the season of her new series.
Will you check it out?
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Black Male: The 5 Steps to Approaching A Woman
- Where Are They Now? 11 Singers and Rappers Who Didn’t Blow Up Like We Thought They Would…
- Signs He Will NEVER Be Into You
- OO-OOP! Did You Know These Celeb Women Are Deltas?
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- Love On Your Terms: Are Your Expectations Too High?