We already know PETA is cray, but Rihanna is cray cray so the animal rights org might want to think twice about coming for her head — or her feet in this case. After seeing Ri Ri out getting her trapstar on with a sweatshirt, leather skirt, and a pair of knee-high snakeskin boots on, the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals just about blew a gasket, which would explain their nonsensical response to her outfit.
“Rihanna may not have a clue that snakes killed for boots are often nailed to a tree and skinned alive. Of course, they can’t go on Oprah to cry about it.” the org said, throwing shade on the singer’s recent “Next Chapter” appearance.
“Wearing reptile skin is creepy and callous, and it makes her look even more out of touch. She and Lady Gaga seem so desperate to be freaks instead of recognized for their talents that you have to wonder if they realize that they are being laughed at.”
I never knew wearing snakeskin was akin to being a freak. Somebody better tell all those men in church rocking Stacy Adams loafers. I promise I believe PETA is run by a group of adolescent kids because there’s no way any organization headed by adults could believe name-calling and fur- and snake-shaming is the most efficient way to get people to believe in your cause. I have a feeling Rihanna is about to pull a Kanye when she hears about this. “Tell PETA my snake is dragging on the floor.”
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Black Male: The 5 Steps to Approaching A Woman
- Where Are They Now? 11 Singers and Rappers Who Didn’t Blow Up Like We Thought They Would…
- Signs He Will NEVER Be Into You
- OO-OOP! Did You Know These Celeb Women Are Deltas?
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- Love On Your Terms: Are Your Expectations Too High?