Duncan passed away at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles where he had been since the incident in mid-July. A statement from Duncan’s rep Joy Fehily said he:
“Suffered a myocardial infarction on July 13 and never fully recovered. [Omarosa] Manigault is grateful for all of your prayers and asks for privacy at this time. Celebrations of his life, both private and public, will be announced at a later date.”
Just this spring, the 6-foot-five Academy Award nominee appeared in a video for PETA describing how much healthier he was since becoming a vegetarian three years earlier.
“I cleared out my refrigerator, about $5,000 worth of meat,” he said. “I’m a lot healthier than I was when I was eating meat.”
According to TMZ, Duncan and Omarosa were planning to wed this January.
Michael and Omarosa kept the engagement a secret from the media … only telling very close friends and family about the pending nuptials.
Omarosa is reportedly pretty torn up about her fiancee’s passing, believing that he would eventually recover after his heart attack. We’re definitely sending our prayers to her and the rest of his family.
More on Madame Noire!
- Single Black Male: The 5 Steps to Approaching A Woman
- Where Are They Now? 11 Singers and Rappers Who Didn’t Blow Up Like We Thought They Would…
- Signs He Will NEVER Be Into You
- OO-OOP! Did You Know These Celeb Women Are Deltas?
- You Don’t Have To Be Wonder Woman: The Importance of Vulnerability In Relationships
- Bison Brothers: 10 Notable Men Who Attended Howard University
- Love On Your Terms: Are Your Expectations Too High?